Quality is a very important factor in Garments Business. There are hundreds and thousands of instances that the garments has been rejected, cancelled, discounted, delayed, short-shipped only for quality reason as such producing Quality Garments is a prerequisite for apparels manufacturer. People has a wrong conception that Garments Quality means 'Sewing must be correct' in fact garments sewing quality is one of the factors of quality out of hundreds of quality issues like Design Quality, Fitting Quality, Material Quality, Knitting Quality, Dyeing Quality, Cutting Quality, Sewing Quality, Finishing Quality, Quality of Printing, Embroidery and Washing, Quality of Lab-Test Requirement, Quality of Samples, Quality of Purchase and Procurement... in a word Quality has got a very vast expression and it covers everything even it implies on correct delivery also, if the garments could not be produced on time and could not be offered for Final Inspection on Time and resultant could not be shipped on time is a BAD QUALITY GARMENTS in respect of performance.
Quality is not like the blooming a Flower that it blooms spontaneously and all the colors of petals comes from with-in and finally the fragrance spread in the breeze to attract everybody. Garments Quality will not come automatically until and unless it is systemized.
To achieve Quality in Garments everybody has to be Quality Conscious and at the same time peoples at various levels should know the Tools and Techniques for Controlling and Achieving Quality of Garments. Some Quality should be controlled by Formats, Some by Figures, Some by aesthetic vision, some with instruction, some with common sense and some with restriction.
In this Workshop in-depth knowledge on Tools and Techniques for Controlling the Quality of Garments at various levels will be taught so that any product coming out from the line is a Quality Product and is Shippable. Bad Quality Garments entails excessive Over Time, Higher Production Cost, Annoy Buyer, Cause Stock lot, Create Bank Liabilities and earn Bad Reputation for the Factory and Management. To overcome such situation and to make the factory a profitable industry everybody must know 'How to Produce Quality Garments' by Controlling the Quality at all levels of order Execution.
Workshop topics to be covered:
1. What do we understand by Quality in Garments?
2. Importance of Garments Design, Fittings and Measurement in respect of Physical Structure of Body.
3. Detail parts of garments and measurement techniques for both Tops and Bottoms.
4. What all are the faults in garments ? what is Critical Defect, Major Defect and Minor Defect in Garments.
5. What all are the Fabric Faults in Knit and Woven fabric? How to Inspect Fabric in respect of' 4 Points System'?
6. How to ensure Quality in Procurement of Cotton, Yarn, Knitting and Batching.
7. How to ensure Quality of all Accessories.
8. How to ensure Quality in Dyeing.
9. How to ensure Quality in Cutting including JC Penney System of Cutting Quality Control.
10. How to ensure Quality in Printing.
11. How to ensure Quality in Embroidery.
12. How to ensure Quality in Sewing in cluding '7 Piece Inspection System of JC Penney'.
13. How to ensure Quality in Sampling.
14. How to ensure Quality in Washing.
15. How to Ensure Quality in Value-Addition Works.
16. How to ensure Quality in Finishing including Needle Detection and CTPAT aspect.
17. How to ensure Quality in Shade-Matching, Assortment, Blister and Cartoning.
18. What is AQL and how to select Sample-Size for Final-Inspection from any Garments-Lot.
19. Any Question?