Handling of conflict, employee grievance and counseling are very common problem of organizations particularly factories with a large number of work force. The problems are considered to be very critical and complex HR issues which need high degree of focus from the part of management. Attaching importance to handle these issues professionally are very important. Resolving the issues with less importance may lead an organization to serious IR problem resulting to huge financial loss. The impact of the hidden cost of all these issues is highly significant in declining employee productivity of an organization.
The contents of the course is so designed that by attending the program, managers of all levels shall be immensely benefited in respect of their professional skill development. The course is equally suitable for managers from all discipline particularly those who are working in floor/ shop of big labor intensive organizations.
Workshop topics to be covered:
- Level, causes and types of conflicts
- Conflicts styles and steps to resolve
- Managing anger
- The hidden cost of conflicts
- Principles, causes and types of grievance
- Grievance handling procedures
- Stress at work places
- Common sources and affects of stress
- Strategies for managing stress
- Characteristics of counseling
- Functions and process of counseling